EKTELON Refuses to replace defective gloves!
EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers!
Copy of one email sent:
I have been playing for over 40 yrs. and completely dedicated to your products. Recently I have had two incidents with brand new gloves just falling apart!
First pair was about 60 days ago with one of your Air O gloves. This was the first time I used that particular glove and it lasted 3 games and tore. At $17.99 I was less then happy but just tossed it in the trash. Later I heard there was a production problem with that glove however it was too late as I had disposed of it.
Today I had my second failure and it was one of my favorite gloves, your O3! I have used them for years and had great luck and longevity. I recently purchased a three pack from Raquetball Warehouse and have used this glove for only about 1-2 weeks (alternating it with 4 others) and it tore. I have included a photo.
I realize there is no warranty for gloves however I do not believe this is normal. At this point I am out about $35. plus shipping and tax so close to $40. That is a lot of money to just throw away on defective products!
I hope you might consider one or two replacement gloves? I think that would show good faith from a strong company and obviously build great customer support.
Followed up with another email which also went un answered!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NEVER BUY EKTELON PRODUCTS AGAIN..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half. Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a..."
- "I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size. When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets..."
- "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..."
- "I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations. They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."