EKTELON Refuses to replace defective gloves!

EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers!

Copy of one email sent:

I have been playing for over 40 yrs. and completely dedicated to your products. Recently I have had two incidents with brand new gloves just falling apart!

First pair was about 60 days ago with one of your Air O gloves. This was the first time I used that particular glove and it lasted 3 games and tore. At $17.99 I was less then happy but just tossed it in the trash. Later I heard there was a production problem with that glove however it was too late as I had disposed of it.

Today I had my second failure and it was one of my favorite gloves, your O3! I have used them for years and had great luck and longevity. I recently purchased a three pack from Raquetball Warehouse and have used this glove for only about 1-2 weeks (alternating it with 4 others) and it tore. I have included a photo.

I realize there is no warranty for gloves however I do not believe this is normal. At this point I am out about $35. plus shipping and tax so close to $40. That is a lot of money to just throw away on defective products!

I hope you might consider one or two replacement gloves? I think that would show good faith from a strong company and obviously build great customer support.

Followed up with another email which also went un answered!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #475776

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with EKTELON? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EKTELON. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about EKTELON.
Filing a new complaint about