Boise, Idaho
Featured 100% full Not resolved

EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers!

Copy of one email sent:

I have been playing for over 40 yrs. and completely dedicated to your products. Recently I have had two incidents with brand new gloves just falling apart!

First pair was about 60 days ago with one of your Air O gloves. This was the first time I used that particular glove and it lasted 3 games and tore. At $17.99 I was less then happy but just tossed it in the trash. Later I heard there was a production problem with that glove however it was too late as I had disposed of it.

Today I had my second failure and it was one of my favorite gloves, your O3! I have used them for years and had great luck and longevity. I recently purchased a three pack from Raquetball Warehouse and have used this glove for only about 1-2 weeks (alternating it with 4 others) and it tore. I have included a photo.

I realize there is no warranty for gloves however I do not believe this is normal. At this point I am out about $35. plus shipping and tax so close to $40. That is a lot of money to just throw away on defective products!

I hope you might consider one or two replacement gloves? I think that would show good faith from a strong company and obviously build great customer support.

Followed up with another email which also went un answered!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NEVER BUY EKTELON PRODUCTS AGAIN..

Had an Experience with EKTELON?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion